Details about the Clear INOX 630AR Stellar Cut 2S by Kaya-Shisha:
- Glass container "Clear 630AR"
- INOX-click lock with base, Closed Chamber
- INOX smoke column stellar, multi-piece, with KONIK bowl adapter (formerly KONIK)
- 1 Hose connection "CUT" 18.8
- 1 Valve lids
- Ashplate, INOX stainless steel
- Terracotta tobacco bowl with Chimney set
- Downtube with plug-on enlargement piece and slithole diffusor
- Silicone hose kit, color-matching with Interlude mouthpiece of aluminum and acryllic
- Overall height: about 70cm
The delivered article can possibly differ slightly.
ca. 6.60 kg
The 304 stainless steel smoke column set consists of the base with screw thread, which makes it easy to assemble and disassemble without much wear out. The base has a so-called Closed Chamber, which reduces its volume. This makes it easier to blow out the stale smoke after longer smoke breaks, and makes it easier to suck in the fresh smoke. The base has one hose connection with a 18.8 mm CUT hose adapter. One other valve is closed with a lid, but can be retrofitted to become a connectiona.
The beautifully shaped shaft of the smoke column ends up in a tobacco bowl adapter with cut section, formerly called KONIK. It also has a 18.8mm cut piece, supported by two expansion rings, which prevent the expansion of the metal and the glass when heated. Because the cut head adapter allows the use of a glass molasses catcher, which can be easily inserted in between. It keeps the molassesof the tobacco from dripping into the column and polluting it or reducing the smoking pleasure.
The dip tube (or downtube) is divided into three parts. They are not tediously screwed together, but material-friendly plugged into each other:
The downtube itself (about 13cm), an extension piece (about 3cm) and a slithole diffusor (about 3cm).
A color-matching hose set consists of an easy-care silicone hose and a cooling aluminum mouthpiece.
The tobacco bowl of terracotta lets the shisha tobacco unfold its full flavour, and with the chimney bowl set, the filling and firing of the tobacco bowl becomes a pure pleasure.